Your answers below will help me start preparing a quote. Please let me know if you have any questions.
6. What kind of project(s) do you have in mind?
7. Are you the decision-maker for this project?
8. Do you have a required launch date?
If your project is a website, please continue. Otherwise, you can skip ahead to question 14.
9. What should the function of your website be?
10. Do you have a site structure ready (list of pages and description of content for each page)?
11. How should the site be perceived?
13. Will you be providing your site copy?
14. Do you have any of the following resources for the project?
15. What is your project budget? (This range will give me an idea of how many features can be included.)
16. Is your company a 501(c)(3) non-profit?
18. Are you interested in any of the other following services?
20. Would you like Bourke Design email updates?
Check to sign up
© 2014 Bourke Design.
2016: The Year in Review
3 Guidelines for Improving Your We...
The Book Publishing Process Behind...
2015: The Year in Review
Sign up for insightful emails.